Tuesday, June 25, 2024

A PRAYER FOR POTTY TRAINING

Personally, on my walk with the Lord Jesus Christ, I am big on a couple of things. One is seeing Christ in my everyday life, present in my experiences, working on my behalf all the time, and above all that friend that sticks closer than a brother, as the Book of Proverbs says.


Another thing is that, since God is as described above, He is intimately concerned with all aspects of His followers' lives.


I also happen to think that a lot of things in life can be analogous to toilet training.


It is for the above three reasons I am sharing this post.


It is just so great how this woman knows God cares about what some would call little things like her daughters becoming potty trained and her taking this to the Lord in prayer is right on. The fact that she then draws a paralel between the physical process of learning to use the toilet and our spiritual progress with Jesus Christ as human beings makes this piece extra wonderful.


Here's hoping my fellow believers find this prayer useful, whatever their household situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment