Wednesday, June 22, 2022

A FEW CHILDREN'S BOOKS

As a child, I loved being read too, both by adults who were present as well as watching TV shows where the hosts read books to their young audience. Here are a couple of videos of diaper and potty-themed books that bring that back.


First, it's "Please Don't Change My Diaper", a book I think will appeal most to children who have baby brothers or sisters.


Next, it's "What is in Your Nappy", a picture book meant for those being potty trained but which I think will also resonate with older children who have a cheeky sense of humour.

 

Then, there's "Sam's First Word" which I like for its cheeky humour, although personally, I prefer the way the previous two books were read, without the exagerated voice and sound effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment